EVENT: London goes Green...twice!
Two fantastic London (UK) events ahead in June...
London Green Lifestyle Show
This Sunday, on the 5th of June, why not stroll down to Greenwich Park, London, SE10 between 11am and 7pm to enjoy the London Green Lifestyle Show.
Entrance is free and allows visitors to see how London is becoming a greener city and how London is likely to be greener in the future.
The event is organised by the Mayor of London, Ken Livingstone, and promises to be a great day out.
What can you expect at the event?
- A green home exhibition
- A children's green circus & carnival
- Workshops & demonstrations
- Vehicle innovations
- A bike doctor and supervised bike parking
- Recycling & energy efficiency
- Organic food & drink
- Live bands
- Music & entertainment
- Latest technologies
Plus, and most importantly of all, at least one of the City Hippy collective will be roaming round. Who knows...we may even bump into each other.
West London Green Festival 2005
Two weeks later than the London Green Lifestyle Show it is the turn of West London to put on a green bash...
The West London Green Festival 2005 takes place in Parsons Green on Sunday the 19th of June @ 1:00pm.
Again it is free entry and you can expect to:
- Find out about organic and wildlife gardening, green living and alternative energy.
- Find out how to build a very green and sturdy house made of straw.
- Meet over 30 eco groups and find out how to get more involved and make the world your kind of world
- Hear some fantastic music from around the globe
- Watch some great Capoeira demonstrations
- Eat and drink some great food and drink
- Wow your kids with free face and hand-painting
Plus, again, at least one member of the City Hippy collective will be milling around and soaking it all up.
Drop us a line if you are going and we can hook up. Hope to see you there.