City Hippy

The diary of our struggle to live a green and fair life.

Google Search:


City Hippy

CityHippy has posted its last post now (I now work for EMP plc, run At Home magazine online and more and personally blog over at http://www.altepper.com). Why? Click here to find out. We might be back. Keep our RSS feeds, keep us bookmarked, sign up for the news alert on the right. You never know...


We are dedicated to exploring how to live a greener and more ethical life. City Hippy is a growing collective of writers bringing you two types of content:

ARTICLES: Enjoy real content by real people trying really hard to live a greener and fairer life. Generally in-depth with weekly updates at least. Located in main body below.Subscribe:
 
BOOKMARKS: Follow our web travels & explore our 1400+ links to a greener life across various categories i.e. baby, cosmetics, DIY, furniture, garden & shopping. Short, sharp and frequent updates. Located down to the right. Click here to see our latest three bookmarks.Subscribe:

ARTICLES:

Thursday, July 27, 2006

SPECIAL: Uhm, yeah, right. Hi!

[is this thing on?]

Hi

I'm Heston Wunderkrantz and I am a 'friend' of Al, the guy 'behind' CityHippy.

Truth be told he stole the idea off me a couple of years ago (you know you did Al) and now I have decided to take my revenge.

Basically I have 'convinced' Al to let me launch a comic via his blog (that he stole) and this is what it is about.

Me!

My green journey.

The real CityHippy.

The man behind the idea behind the blog.

Ha!

Yeah...good ol' me, I'll show Al what this blogging business is about. He has been doing this for over a year now and where has it got him? Some green friends...the occasional perk, but generally, nowhere...just more stress and no glory! Pathetic.

So now it's my turn.

The comic about me launches next Sunday exclusively via Al's pathetic newsletter first and then to the rest of you folks (who clearly cannot be bothered to sign up to his measly newsletter - some friends you are) via the website a week later. The comic will be monthly after that and will always preview a week early to the newsletter folks...sign up, don't sign up, who gives a....

So there you go. Me blogging. Me in comic form. Me on your screen. Me in your inbox. Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!

Lovely.

Night!

Heston Wunderkrantz
The real CityHippy

Technorati tags:












8 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger City Hippy said...

Al here...just wanted to say that Heston is a tad angry right now but I am not gonna discuss all of that at this point.

What I will say is that Heston Wunderkrantz is a great guy and a real pleasure to know.

Please do what he says.

Thanks. Really appreciate it.

Namaste

Al

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh....take it easy pal....Al is a good guy!!! And measly newsletter NOT!!! Will await the new hahahas...I hope.

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger David Tebbutt said...

Well, I don't know what this is about but, having seen many of my ideas 'stolen' and become very angry about it, I concluded that I should have either kept them to myself or done something about them.

It's the action, not the idea, that's important. Hats off to Al for running with the idea.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger City Hippy said...

Hi Geraldine & David

Really appreciate your support at this time.

Heston is not correct but I understand why he is saying what he is saying and I must stress that he is a magnificent man.

Please don't antagonise him. He is a large man and he knows where I live.

Namaste

Al

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello

This is Tony Clifton.

Thankyou.

I fully endorse what Heston Wunderkrantz is doing.

This Al guy would be nothing without Heston, who is, in fact, a genius.

I had the same problem with Andy Kaufman. What a Schmuck!

Now visit my website.

Goodnight.

Tony Clifton

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep your hands off Al or I may have to get out my rolling pin!!!!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger City Hippy said...

Thanks for sticking up for me Geraldine...really aprpeciate it...I would not threaten him though...trust me...he is a wild one. Although the idea of you brandishing a rolling pin amused me...

And as for your question Mrs Moo we are too totally different people, I can assure you, thank god.

At this point I must remind you that Heston is a great guy and a pleasure to be around.

Namaste

Al

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, the rolling pin is back in the kitchen drawer, FOR NOW!

BTW, I'm not intimidated by LARGE men!!!!! I have strong biceps from kneading a lot of bread .......


Of course Al has loyal friends, was there ever any doubt.Look at all these positive and protective comments..... :)


Al's (one of many) pals, Geraldine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home