City Hippy

The diary of our struggle to live a green and fair life.

Google Search:


City Hippy

CityHippy has posted its last post now (I now work for EMP plc, run At Home magazine online and more and personally blog over at http://www.altepper.com). Why? Click here to find out. We might be back. Keep our RSS feeds, keep us bookmarked, sign up for the news alert on the right. You never know...


We are dedicated to exploring how to live a greener and more ethical life. City Hippy is a growing collective of writers bringing you two types of content:

ARTICLES: Enjoy real content by real people trying really hard to live a greener and fairer life. Generally in-depth with weekly updates at least. Located in main body below.Subscribe:
 
BOOKMARKS: Follow our web travels & explore our 1400+ links to a greener life across various categories i.e. baby, cosmetics, DIY, furniture, garden & shopping. Short, sharp and frequent updates. Located down to the right. Click here to see our latest three bookmarks.Subscribe:

ARTICLES:

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

NEWS: Junior Gourmet

I absolutely marveled when my sister was weaning her wee boy onto solids!

The array of fine dining foods was scary and I found out my small baby nephew was eating pureed butternut squash - I've never eaten it - have you! (I have and its b-e-a-utiful! - Al)

Whilst I would love to say I wish I had the time to do such things my sister is a superwoman and a wondermum. She manages to work from home full-time and still bring up my adorable nephew!

Now for the rest of us mere mortals I have good news of healthy organic solutions.

From Daylesford Organic we hear they have launched a delicious new range of apple, banana, carrot, pea AND even butternut squash purees to delight your little one's taste buds.

Another lovely bunch called Mums4 offer an excellent range of organic fruit purees with no additives and with the stress taken out.

If you (like my big sis) want to raise your little 'un on super foods check out Plum Baby (available at Sainsbury's). Even the packaging is sophisticated (although plastic - grrr) and reading the information makes me hungry.

Green hugs

Becky
OrganicsNow

Technorati tags:








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home