City Hippy

The diary of our struggle to live a green and fair life.

Google Search:


City Hippy

CityHippy has posted its last post now (I now work for EMP plc, run At Home magazine online and more and personally blog over at http://www.altepper.com). Why? Click here to find out. We might be back. Keep our RSS feeds, keep us bookmarked, sign up for the news alert on the right. You never know...


We are dedicated to exploring how to live a greener and more ethical life. City Hippy is a growing collective of writers bringing you two types of content:

ARTICLES: Enjoy real content by real people trying really hard to live a greener and fairer life. Generally in-depth with weekly updates at least. Located in main body below.Subscribe:
 
BOOKMARKS: Follow our web travels & explore our 1400+ links to a greener life across various categories i.e. baby, cosmetics, DIY, furniture, garden & shopping. Short, sharp and frequent updates. Located down to the right. Click here to see our latest three bookmarks.Subscribe:

ARTICLES:

Monday, July 03, 2006

SPECIAL: My dad


Sadly my dad (pictured above in April 2006 with Coby, my son and his first grandchild) passed away last night. He went peacefully and with his wife and sons at his side.

His name was Lipa Tepper.

I will be offline for about a week.

Namaste

Al



24 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger George Peterson said...

Oh Al, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I could possibly do, but please let me know if there is anything.

-George

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to read that, take care.

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our thoughts are with you and your family. Take care.

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

deepest sympathies to you - namaste

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Jeff McIntire-Strasburg said...

Our thoughts are with you and your family, Al.

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of your loss Al, my thoughts are with you.

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear of your loss. take care.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Admin said...

Condolence to you and your family, Al. I'm sorry to hear about the news...Namaste.

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time, may his soul rest in peace.

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of you. Take care of yourselves.

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very very sorry. Take care.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger The Worsted Witch said...

My condolences, Al. Please take care.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger badyoga said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for your loss, Al. Take care. Namaste.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Gernot H. said...

My deepest sympathie to you!

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Al. I know this must be hell for you now. Our thoughts are with you.

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Al--my best to you and your family. My thoughts are with you.

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Al,
So sorry to hear the news of your loss. My thoughts are with you. Take care.
Liz

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Al-
My deepest sympathies in the loss of your father. Take care of you and yours.

Ker

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger marigolds2 said...

Al, I am so very sorry. My heart is with you. -Mary Ellen

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Al, I've got tears in my eyes, typing this. My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. Your dad will be with you, always.

Huggs, Geraldine

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Julaybib said...

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (From Allah we came and to Allah we return).

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best to you and your family. Take care of yourself.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Mark Brandon said...

Al, my deepest sympathies on the loss of your dad. I lost my Dad this year, too, and I know how it feels.

Mark from Sustainable Log

 

Post a Comment

<< Home