NEWS: Poyzer's Army
Having watched another two episodes of the awesome 'NO WASTE LIKE HOME' I have decided to do the following:
- Reuse water bottles and stop running the tap for cold water when I have a fridge to make water cold.
- Get my roof insulation checked for efficiency.
- Get my boiler checked for efficiency.
- Walk and cycle more.
- Reuse, reduce, recycle and repair even more.
- Use water less and ideally invest in something like this or even this when it becomes available.
- Get solar and wind power.
- Get a modern composting toilet like this one.
- Grow my own organic vegetables.
- Get my child into gardening. Baby is due in November so perfect timing to get them out in the garden next spring with me.
Will add all of these, more or less, to my TO DO list found on the right hand side of the site.